Friday, March 6, 2009

Little of this, little of that

I am having that feeling again. The one where the idea of cooking makes me sick and I can't even imagine going to the grocery store. Seriously, the idea of buying food, cooking it and eating it makes me nauseous. But I'm still eating...it's just take-out. I have an idea where this feeling originates, so I need to deal with it...

The sun is shining and it is beautiful out. I'm not sure how long it will stay this way. I am getting the urge to spring clean and think I'll start this weekend. We are going to Houston next weekend and it's nice to come home to a clean house.
And part of me needs a fresh start, a new way to approach something...I think coming home after Houston will give me a starting point. I'm not sure if this even makes sense...

I'm looking forward to this spring and this summer. There are no big plans and I am trying not to build up high expectations. I want it to flow, I want a natural rhythm, I want lazy days at the lake and Saturday mornings at the farmer's market and there I go with the expectations...

My birthday is in the spring and I've always liked that, it's a wonderful time to have a birthday. I like it when it's near Easter, this year it's the day before. If I live to be 104, my birthday would have been on Easter Sunday a total of 5 times.
I've never beenreally fond of making a big to-do over my birthday. I like it to be a little secret, a quiet feeling inside. And I don't need a lot of people with me, a very small gathering will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment