Sunday, January 11, 2009

Afternoon walk

Ah, Sunday! I do like Sundays.
I woke up this morning, I was so glad


I awoke refreshed and eager to start my day. I haven't felt like that in a while. Coffee, poached egg, english muffin and the paper. I made butternut squash and leek soup for lunches this week before John even woke up! We just had a good morning. Made another soup, chicken and couscous, portioned all the soup out and put in the fridge with little notes to tell us which was which. I had a good bowl of vegetable scraps to add to the compost, so I took that out...watered and aerated the compost while I was out there.



The sun was shining and it was cold and crisp. We decided to drive out to Shawnee Lake and take a walk with friends. A nice long walk with geese and ducks and a hot air balloon in the sky. Cheri suggested stopping at a swingset for a few minutes. A wonderful idea. I felt so invigorated! I hope this keeps up!






No comments:

Post a Comment