Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lists

I love making lists. Grocery lists, guest lists, to-do lists, etc. I like using a fresh sheet of paper and a nice pen and if I make a mistake, I'll start again.
I began a list too late this week, a list of movies I've watched while we've stayed at home this week. I say too late, because I think I've missed a few. But here it is,
The Cooler
True Love
Across the Universe
Vantage Point
Fight Club
WALL-E
Hancock
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
The Manchurian Candidate
Kinsey
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
Seraphim Falls
Relative Values
Good News
September
Two for the Road
The Last Shot
The House Bunny
21



And now, I need to go to the library. I think tomorrow, I'll stay upstairs...do laundry and lay across the bed and read.




No comments:

Post a Comment