Thursday, June 18, 2009

Student

I really enjoyed having a big goal this past couple of months. Working with John to make some improvements on a guest bedroom and bath. I loved making lists and feeling creative. There are lots of little goals and things that should probably be big goals... But in the back of my mind I've been wanting to take some art classes at Washburn for a while now, so that's what's next.

So this past week, I checked Washburn's course catalog to see what kind of evening courses they offer. There were a couple I was interested, so I applied as a non-degree seeking student!
Now, I need to wait and hope to be approved. John says there are still spots open in Drawing 1, the course I'd like to take. I told my friend Brenda and she said, "I didn't know you were a drawer." Well, I guess I'm not, but I think I would really enjoy the class. And why couldn't she just say, "that sounds like fun, good luck"? Besides, if I want to take other art classes, Drawing 1 is a pre-requisite for a lot of them.

I'm excited for this. I hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment