Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snowy Saturday

Christmas is over and it was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve and the next morning with my family. And the afternoon and evening with John's family.

It snowed today and we spent all day in the family room, watching tv and napping. A friend came over for dinner and I threw together some salmon, spicy sweet potatoes and green beans. John used his new wine chiller and that got the ball rolling. I am realizing that we are almost through all the wine we bought in California in 2007. We watched a movie, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead. It was really good. Philip Seymour Hoffman is an incredible actor.

We have a party to go to tomorrow. I'm having a little bit of social anxiety and don't feel up to going. But we are planning on it. And we both are off all next week. I hope it lives up to my expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment